South Norfolk Memorial Library and Indian River Library have a personal, quiet space for appointments or meetings. Consider scheduling space if you need a virtual appointment for medical follow-ups, therapy or counseling sessions, to review bloodwork or imaging test results and regular checkups to manage chronic conditions. They can also be used for online meetings, interviews, virtual classes, workplace communication or legal appointments.
Each booth features:
- an Internet-connected device with a webcam
- Wi-Fi for personal devices
Spaces can be booked for one hour or two. No library card required. The booths can accommodate up to two people at a time and they are wheelchair accessible.
Ready to get started?
- Schedule a virtual appointment with your provider or arrange your meeting.
- Reserve a Teleservices Booth. (Tip: Schedule the reservation to allow time for to log in.)
- Bring any passwords or codes to the Library at the time you reserved.
This project was made possible by a grant from the American Rescue Plan and in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.